CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Reversible Nursing Cover

One of my really good friends had a baby a couple weeks ago....this was my present for her!  I mean, she did just have her  baby right, only like 2 weeks ago, so for me the fact that I'm finished already is AMAZING!  It's a nursing cover/hooter hider, whatever you wanna call it.  Just know that these are AMAZING when you are nursing a  baby.:) 

 And I just think they are so so cute....and truthfully I was impressed with how easy it was to make!

 I didn't have a pattern to go by, because I'm too cheap to buy one:) But I am even still happy with the results!


Need I say more?  Anyway, it was a really fun and easy sew--When I have another baby I'm definitely making one of these babies for myself! Ha, no pun intended.....
Enjoy Barb!  Someday--hopefully this week, I will get it over to you!

0 comments: