CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lime Green and Plum Collection


I love when you go to the Etsy home page and they have these beautiful collections that some one has put together of so many amazing products. I love how the colors and/ or styles all go together in a beautiful eclectic way. We just got an email that we were featured in this Leaf Green and Violet Treasury List with one of our headbands!!! Go to this link here to check out the collection! We were also featured in this Thank Heaven for Little Girls Treasure List. As I was putting this post together we also got featured in another collection!!! I love this Grass Collection. These treasury lists really inspired me to put together a collection of my own!! Here is our Lime Green and Plum Collection. One of my favorite items is the Lime Rickey Watch Band! I wear dark purple a lot and had to have our Lime Rickey Watch Band as soon as we got it in. It goes great with our Lime Green Mum Flower Earrings. I love it! It is truly one of my favorites. We have so many new item in our Etsy shop, so be sure to check it out! Now let me introduce our Lime Green and Plum Collection below.
(heart) Juliana





















0 comments: