CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wipes and Diapers Clutch

I've made quite a few of these over the years....it's a baby shower gift fall back for me.  It's a great project to use up those fabric scraps.  I figured I'd show you my latest one.  My Mom came into town while my  husband was out of town so we partied!  Meaning we made a bunch of stuff together.  We made this for my cousin who's about to have her first baby girl.  She makes the best cupcakes I have ever had in my life so we thought this was very fitting :)






I think the jewel in the button is my favorite--who doesn't love bling right?  I really should make one of these for me just to slip into my purse--I don't have to have a baby in order to have one right?  Anyway, I have I think 4 more of these already cut out so the next time a baby is born I'm halfway done with their present--halfway is better than nothing right?  What do you think?  Is it as cute as cupcake?
xoxo, B

1 comments:

Debra and Eric

This is amazing! As a mom of 3 (oldest JUST turned 4), it's a hassle to have to bring the huge diaper bag with me when all I need is a diaper and wipes, so this would be ideal for those quick trips! Any chance you could post more of a tutorial? SO cute!!