CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Flower Hair Clips

Every Spring I LOVE to shop around all the craft stores--and even some decor stores, to seek out the new and 'too cute to say no to' flowers.  I always buy too many because my girls HAVE to have the option of pig tails with every outfit.:)  This year was fun though because my oldest daughter helped me put them together.  That's how easy they are!  Just had to show off a few of them--I love this time of year!
 Don't you LOVE those purpley ones?

 I think these were my favorite finds--they're different than any my girls have and I found these darling jewels that were just the right size!  Peony's rock!
 Mini Gerberas are a must!!

 See, aren't they so so cute?  They'll just have to wear LOTS of pigtails this year!

Enjoy Spring while it lasts!! 

Get your own here!

0 comments: