CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 29, 2011

Fabric Scrap Bookmarks

So I have this friend, who emails me little projects she finds that she wants us to do together....You know, we'll get together and let our kids play, or sometimes we'll do a craft night.....Here is our latest project:  Fabric Scrap Bookmarks.  My friend knows how I LOVE projects that use up my scraps:)  

I did a couple different sizes--it was totally based on how big my scraps were!  I can't decide which size I liked better--maybe the mini ones?  But either way, aren't they ADORABLE?

 You know me--I can never just make one:)  These are the front of the Bookmarks....

 And these are the backs; gotta love 'em!

This was my favorite one--I made it for my daughter who LOVES rainbows.  

 Just perfect for all those library books we get--and forget to bring back so I pay lots of money in fines:)  It's ok though--I saved money by making my own bookmarks, right?

For my other daughter who is my Sunshine girl--as we like to call her:)

 Sidenote: I LOVE BOOKS!  Seriously--can't you tell by my worn out copy of Little House on the Prairie?  I'm reading this with my girls right now and we are all in L-O-V-E. 

You can find the tutorial we followed HERE.  Seven Layer Studio is a blog I'm definitely following for now on! THANKS for the rad tutorial Shelley!  

0 comments: