CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Cards

Well I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!! Becky and I celebrated with lots of yummy food and good friends. We even ran to Michaels together to cash in on their black friday deals!!! This time of year always reminds me of all the things I have to be thankful for in my life. Of course I am thankful for my family, friends, Jesus Christ, employment, our health and so many other things. But one thing that makes the list this year is jujuB! I am so grateful for jujuB and how many new things I have learned through out the year. I love crafting. I love getting to be creative. I love learning new things. I am so grateful to have a great friend and partner work with. And thank you to all of you for your friendship and support!!!

Now that Thanksgiving is over, I've been digging out all our Christmas decorations. I love Christmas time! We are also so excited to be hosting another jujuB party. Here are our latest invitations. They could also work as beautiful Christmas cards. I just sent our pictures off to Costco and finished a photo shoot with Becky's adorable family!!!


This Christmas card is made out of red card stock. Then I took a piece of green polka dot fabric, a large piece of white lace, and a piece of Christmas ribbon. Then I sewed around the edge in white with a straight stitch. Hope you all are enjoying this Christmas season!!!


(heart) juju

0 comments: