CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Invitations







So another party is almost here!!! Becky and I are so excited and have a few new things up our sleeve to debut at next party. For these invitations I was inspired by a beautiful vase of flowers. It had deep purple and deep rich yellow flowers. I wanted something that had a hint of Easter and I liked this combination of deep purple and buttery soft yellow. I added the chocolate burlap for some rich contrast. The burlap's texture made me think of a birds nest, soil, and burlap bags of produce and seeds. I loved how the gold trim gave it sophistication. I used the same pocket idea and included a free clip for everyone!!! I loved the buttery yellow flowers, but we also included white flowers since they are more versatile. I hope you enjoy and I hope you can join us at the party!!! 

1 comments:

Stacie

Is this party here? If so, I would love to come since I missed the last one!!