CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Picture Plaques

Just like I promised, I wanted to show off what I did with those wooden plaques I found in UT.  I got them at this store called Wood Connection.  And I am pretty excited about my finished product!  Check it out!

I made this plaque, in sepia to make it look more antiquey, for my parents.  Yep, that is my Mom and Dad almost 40 years ago...don't I come from good stock?  I figure it's a great 40th anniversary gift!

 This is a plaque I did of my girlies....I love these little summer dresses...LOVED the photo in black and white.

 I helped my brother Trent make this one...This is one of his engagement pictures and he gave it to his wife for her birthday.  I thought it was pretty creative and romantic!  I, uh, of course helped him come up with the idea, but truly he made it!  (Almost all by himself;))  I had never done it in color but decided this picture HAD TO BE IN COLOR!  It's fantastic, no?

 He made this one for her too!  I have to say, Kayla is one lucky girl!  This was obviously of their wedding.  Isn't the black and white just classic?

 If you want to throw a party with us sometime you can be the proud owner of one of these--well one with YOUR picture in it! 

Even if you don't want to throw a party--feel free to leave me a comment or send me a convo on our etsy shop! I would LOVE to make one just for you!

0 comments: