CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Vintage Earrings










Here is one of our latest projects, vintage earrings! We found this great tutorial from Disney at Ruffles and Stuff. Here is a link Ruffles and Stuff.  
We were just going to make a few.... and well you see what happened!!!! Like usual, Becky and I got a little carried away. What started out as one craft night turned into 2 and a few late nights on my part! We both love ribbon and lace and beads, so we had a blast with this project because it combined so many of our favorite things. You've already met Becky, isn't she great? I couldn't do this all with out her! Well I guess I better introduce myself. I'm Juliana. I've always loved "old stuff" and I love to mix it with fun pops of color. These earring are a great example. I absolutely adore the names we gave to the different pairs. Some of the names are lemon drops, vintage lace, summer berry, and lingerie! Check out our Etsy shop to see which is which and to grab one for your own!!! 

0 comments: