CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Decadent Interchangeable Watches


In our invitation for our open house next week, we promised decadent jewelry. Here is a sneak peak at one of my FAVORITE THINGS!! I discovered these Scarlet Lime Watch bands a year go and fell in love. I got them as Christmas gifts for everyone and had to have three of my own. I love how pretty they are and the fun colors are truly inspired. The watch bands and faces come separately, so you can get as many fun bands as you want and match them to outfits or your mood. When I first got some I had to have the classic black and white one, but I also love my pink one that's a fun pop of color. Now, I have quite a few. (smile) I love wearing them to dress up an outfit or when I'm simply feeling playful.  I'm so excited to share these with you!!

Snow White

Eclipse

Cookies & Cream (this one is sold out, so this is the last one!)

Lime Rickey 

Vanilla Cream

Silver Lining 

Fruit Cake 

I love blue and pink together and had to snatch this one up too! I told you I love these!

Vintage Lace

I have had my eye on this one for a long time and just had to get it!!! This one if my personal favorite!!

 Candy Cane

Becky stole this one to wear around. She LOVES red!!! 

Come try them on in one week! We are offering them at a special sale price since we love you all so much. We have more coming in soon!!!!