CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Dahlia Felt Flowers

I had to share some pics of my new FAVORITE flower!  Felt Dahlia's!  Are these not absolutely darling?  And so springy?  With the weather  being so cold, I have spent many hours indoors with my girls and while they have been playing dress-up I have been making these babies.  Now, don't be fooled by their gorgeousness...Although these blooms look simple to make, well they are actually, but they take FOREVER!  While cutting them out, I watched all three Anne of Green Gables movies, AND all three Twilight dvd's.  And then while I assembled them I listened to my i-phone playlist I think 3 times through--yeah, there are over 50 songs on my playlist, which really needs some updating now....Hmmmm, better get my hubby on that. :)



They were worth it though!  Don't ya think?  I guess there is a reason to be thankful for the snow.  I can admit it, but just this once!

0 comments: