CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Burn Flowers

So, jujuB is getting ready to throw it's first PARTY!  Juliana and I are going to have an open house in about a week and a half and we have had to get our product ready.  It's been crazy fun making tons of different things, and I think these burn flowers are one of my favorite things we make. 

 Are they not darling? 

 Pretty sure the zebra one is my favorite...

 See how versatile they are?  I LOVE to wear them, AND they look DARLING on my girls.  Here's one on Lexie.....LOVE it!
 I love Shay in pink....

Aren't they so Springy?  I am so ready for bright colors and sunshine!  So, if you are like me, and can't live without these, check out our etsy shop, or better yet, come to our party!  March 3rd at Juliana's...7-8:30.  You won't wanna miss it! 

0 comments: