CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I heart Juliana....

So, yesterday was my Birthday....And if there is one thing to know about me, it's that I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY!  If there was one more thing to know about me, just for kicks, it's that I LOVE PRESENTS!  And of course Juliana knows this about me because she's cool like that, so she MADE me a present....and here it is!!!


It says, 'she knew she was loved'.....is that not the sweetest thing a person can say to you on your birthday? 


What makes her even cooler is that she knows I love red, black and white so of course she did it in those colors!  And I think it totally looks like me--she definitely go the hair down and it has hearts---I heart hearts! ;)  I absolutely LOVE IT!



I couldn't ask for a better friend/sister in Juliana.  She makes me feel wonderful and we have so much fun doing anything together!  She brings me up and is there for me when I need her....I love you too Juliana!  Thanks for the AMAZING birthday present!  I will keep it forever not only because it's ridiculously cute, but because it means so much to me!