CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

The Ultimate Craft Pack!!!

We are Debuting THE ULTIMATE CRAFT PACK!


We put together a beautiful colorful Spring Pack and a classic romantic Black & White Pack

 I have loved scrap booking for a while now and I love buying kits. It's so fun to get fun paper that all goes together, but the best part is all the embellishments!! It all matches and the possibilities are endless. Well, this is not a scrap booking pack, this is a dream pack for all you crafters out there. It comes with paper, fabric, ribbon, flowers, clips, buttons, etc. We took everything we love and put it in there! With this pack you can easily make hair bows, flower clips, cards, invitations, fabric flowers, yo-yos, rosettes, fabric headbands, scrap book pages... like I said the possibilities are endless. Becky and I were flipping out when we were putting these together. Where have you been all my life?? You get a few of everything. Just take a look...

Spring Pack
beautiful paper 

lovely fabric 

amazing flowers 

ribbon, trim, bow wire and clip pack 

tons of tinny treasures

 Black & White Pack
 romantic paper

 luscious fabric

 ribbon, trim, flowers, and a clip pack

tons of tiny treasures

So I know you're probably thinking, ok how do I get mine? Well, these amazing kits are being sold at a first come first serve basis and WE ONLY HAVE ONE OF EACH!!! So snatch it up, because once it's gone, it's gone.

The good news is Becky and I are in love with these kits, so if we get a lot of feed back we are going to put together MORE!!! So send us an email @ jujubstash@yahoo.com to get on our mailing list. We'll send you a newsletter and let you have first dibs at our next amazing kit!

Pick them up in our Etsy shop here

2 comments:

Michele

I live this idea Juliana. It makes ne Wang up craft which is no easy feat!!! You are awesome!!
Love,
Michele

Michele

My silly phone messed up that.... I meant those packs make me want to craft!!!