CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blog Swap With Ginger

We are so excited to share a new friend of ours with you today!  She's super sweet--absolutely gorgeous--and makes rad crafts!  In fact she's doing a back to school month that just started this week on her blog.  So check her out--you won't be sorry!

Hi!  I'm Ginger, & I blog over at Ginger Snap Crafts
I'm so excited to be over here visiting today. 
I love doing blog swaps.  It's so fun "meeting" new friends. 
So don't be shy!  Make sure you hop over to my blog today
to see what Juliana & Becky are sharing & don't forget to say hi!
 
 
This me & my beautiful girls!  I also have a handsome husband & 3 rough & tumble boys! 
{I love my family!} I've been blogging for about 4 years, and I just recently started my own craft blog. 
Our family blog was getting a little too crafty!  I'm really having a lot of fun with it! :)
My kiddos started school last week.  So I've had back to school on the brain A LOT!
Today I'd thought it would be fun to share with you this cute & easy back to school teacher gift!
This pencil holder is personalized with
our school colors, name & mascot!
{Use your imagination to come up with something that fits your school.}
Here's how I made ours:
1. Cut a two x four into 7 inch blocks.
2. Had the hubby drill some pencil sized holes along the top!
{Try to make sure they are all the same depth, so your pencils will be even.}
3. Painted the blocks black.
{I love this brand of paint!  It's the best!}
4. Applied my vinyl lettering.
Then the overlay.
5. Tied a bow around the top.
6. Stuck in my pencils.
 {How easy is that?}
All done!
I'll be sharing this & other fun back to school ideas
all September long over on my blog, Ginger Snap Crafts.
{I'll even have a link party open all month long
so YOU can share your back to school ideas.}
So come on over & follow along.  It will be fun! :)
Thanks so much for having me over, ladies. :)



{I really enjoyed it!}