CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Camera Strap

Becky, I heart you too!!! 

Becky and have birthdays only a few weeks a part. She surprised me with this darling little number on my birthday along with a fun vintage bracelet.  It's a camera strap and I love the black, grey and yellow!! Yellow is like the best color ever!! We already decided we're going to have to make a whole bunch more of these, because we love them!!! The minky feels so good on your neck when you're doing a photo shoot. The most amazing part of this is Becky made the pattern up!! Is she super talented or what??? (If you saw our Easter Dresses here, you know I'm not the sewing brains of the operation.) We both have different strengths and that's why we're such a good pair!

It's comfortable and fun and I love that it makes my camera unique!