CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Becky and I are getting ready for a the Douglas County Craft Fair on Saturday, Sept 17. This is our first craft fair and we are working to restock. Right now making bows has taken over my life! I just returned from a fabulous trip to Arizona and bought a TON of ribbon!!! You are going to love our Halloween bows!!!! I'll post about them on Monday. They are so cute! Come see us at the Craft Fair and pick up some fun new items. We are bringing our entire inventory and tons of new BOWS!!! It's at the Douglas County High School from 9 am to 3 pm. We can't wait to see you there!!!

The insane pile of ribbon I'm working on.


My work station, also known as the kitchen table. 


Speaking of ribbon, I finally made myself a bow holder. Remember Becky's tutorial here? I have sooooo many bows, now I can hang them up on the cute holder in the bathroom. I decided on black, white and pink. I love it. These make great gifts!!!




Hope to see you all at the Craft Fair!!!!

0 comments: