CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Stretchy Lace Cuff Bracelet

I always have a list of projects that I am going to get to...you know when you are surfing the internet and you find something you have to have--you file it away and hope that someday I'll get to it.  I had one of those a couple weeks ago...My husband was busy doing something on a Friday night and I was trying to find something to do after the kiddos had gone to bed,  and it hit me--BOOOYAAAAAA!  I'm going to make those Lace Cuffs to go with my outfit!  

I had found this cute tutorial on U-Create forever ago--it's actually from a gal on the 'I heart Naptime' blog.  Obviously, this was a late night kind of craft....which no preparation had gone into, so I made do and used what I had!  Here is what I came up with:) Remember this was late at night--the pics aren't fabulous:(  But the Lace Cuffs ARE!

All you  need is some stretchy lace, satiny fabric, some embellishments, and a glue gun!
To see the awesome tutorial yourself, go here.  Hope you find yourself looking for something to do soon:)  These are super comfy and I love it when I can MAKE something to match one of my outfits:) 

0 comments: