CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Project Life

Have you heard of Becky Higgins Project Life? It is a quick and easy way to document everyday moments. When I got this kit I got the binder, page protectors, journaling cards and stickers all for about $40! That's a steal!!! 


These scrapbook kits are a great way to document everyday moments. There are so many different ways to do them. You can simply use the page protectors and journaling cards to document your photos, you can take a picture a day and document your year, or you can use these pages to highlight a trip or month. 

I chose to take a picture everyday and completed Project life for 2010. It's a lot of work to take a picture everyday and I often had to take make up pictures. However, I love the results!!!!!! As I look back through this amazing scrapbook I am able to see a journal of our lives. Pictures and journaling everyday!!!! I captured so many little moments I would never have taken a picture of before. Even though this was a little bit of work, it was so much simpler then regular scrapbooking. I was able to complete this while working full-time and taking care of 2 little girls!!!


This is a sample of some of the journaling cards included. 


Check out the new collections debuting this October and November. I can't wait to get one to work on next year!!!


This year you can buy the kit or buy items separately. Happy Scrapbooking!!!

0 comments: